– BUILDER: Fairlie/ William Fife III
– YEAR/REFIT: 1914
– LENGTH: 35 meters
– BEAM: 5,10 meters
– DRAFT: 4 meters
– RIG: Gaff Cutter
– MATERIAL: Wood
– FLAG: Malta
– CREW: 6 persons
– CRUISING SPEED: 8,5 knots
– ENGINE: 315 HP DOOSAN
– CONSUMPTION: 14 liters / hour
– GENERATOR: 1 x Onan 11,5 KWA
– GASOIL TANK: 1000 liters
– WATER MAKER: 200 liters / hour
– AUDIO VIDEO: Hifi, Computer
– NUMBER OF CABINS: 3 cabins
– CABINS CONFIGURATION: 1 double + 2 twin
– MAXIMUM GUESTS: 6 persons
Total refit winter 2018
Since its very first regatta, Moonbeam IV entered into the legend of the most prestigious boat-races; it won, among others, the King’s Cup in 1920 an in 1923.
Acquired by HSH Prince Rainier de Monaco in 1950, Moonbeam IV’s story became legendary when she hosted the young prince and his wife, Grace Kelly, for their honeymoon.
This fabulous story has lasted until today: Moonbeam IV, one of the very few entirely original classical gaff cutter boats remaining today, welcomes you for the greatest cruises and regattas.
When racing on board of Moonbeam IV, you find yourself in the very heart of the most beautiful classical yacht fleet in the world, sailing on a prestigious regatta circuit.