– BUILDER: Baglietto
– YEAR/REFIT : 2005/2012
– LENGTH : 39,80 meters
– BEAM : 8,40 meters
– DRAFT : 2 meters
– MATERIAL : Fiber
– FLAG : Luxembourg
– CREW : 7
– CRUISING SPEED : 27 Knots
– MAXIMUM SPEED : 31 Knots
– ENGINES : Triple KaMeWa Water-jet
3 x MTU V16 2000 M96L
– CONSUMPTION : liters / hour
– GENERATORS : 2 Kohler 80 Kw each
– A C : Yes
– Zero speed stabilizer
– NUMBER OF CABINS : 5 cabins
– CONFIGURATION : 3 double, 2 Twin une avec 1pullman
– SLEEPING : 10/11 guests
– Castoldi jet 17 tender and a rescue tender
– 1 Jetski
– 2 Amazea Jet surf
– Lounge Platform for the sea
– Jobe airstream towable toy for 3 persons
– Wake-board, waterski, 2x diving equipment (rdv only), snorkeling equipment, paddle-board
– Jacuzzi : Big saltwater swimming pool on the fly with swimming mode set done by motors
The straight bow endows this yacht with a modern, dynamic and powerful look, further enhanced by the large irregular-shape windows that let plenty of natural light into the interior saloon. The layout features a large salon on the main deck, separate from the dining area thanks to a “green” wall.
Forward, the full-beam master suite is fitted with a walk-in wardrobe and a bathroom with hammam.
Four guest cabins are located on the lower bridge, which also hosts the professional galley. On this same deck, forward, are the captain’s cabin, 2 double cabins, the laundry and the crew mess. Behind the engine room is the semi-float-in garage storing a 17’ tender, while a pleasant beach area can be enjoyed aft, open on three sides and fitted with a beach platform transformer granting very easy access to the sea.
The 65 m² m fly bridge features a large aft custom-made pool with counter current swimming system, while a sunbathing area can be found at the bow.